Friendly Star Trek Discussions Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:27 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Jeff Miller
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> This is me ... This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

Location: Mental Ward for the Mentaly Unstable 6th floor, Saint John's 1615 Delaware Longview Washington 98632

PostWed Sep 14, 2005 1:45 pm    

spose to be 77 and sunny today I hate that I prefer 15 and snow

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
zero
Rear Admiral

PostWed Sep 14, 2005 2:29 pm    

It is hotter than hell here. I just walked in from the gym. I don't think I've ever sweated this much in my life.

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

Location: Mental Ward for the Mentaly Unstable 6th floor, Saint John's 1615 Delaware Longview Washington 98632

PostWed Sep 14, 2005 3:35 pm    

Hmm Show Time

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:35 pm    

*Looks around the room*.

Like what you've done with the place since last I posted Jeff . Speaking of which, I think I'm due to post again...so, how are ya?

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:41 pm    

It's what happens when your a loner and you desire to talk to no one. I only come on to keep my post count high.

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:47 pm    

And voice your opinion on certain matters and topics of course, I understand completely...I thought of doing the same once, then got too bored, so got a job to keep occupied, now I only come here at night to keep my posts up myself. The only difference is I drop a line or two to all my old friends, I guess I just like keeping in touch.

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:50 pm    

I prefer Aquiantences. (SP)

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:55 pm    

Of course, less of a priority then I guess...or is that no where close?

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:56 pm    

The difference is I think friends you have to care about them, and be nice also not hurt their feelings. Aquintces (SP) you can be brutally honest and not have to worry about hurting their feelings.

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Feb 13, 2006 11:59 pm    

Ah, I see. So in the end, perhaps aquintces (SP) are better, for all sorts of reasons.

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Feb 14, 2006 12:01 am    

Yep, totaly. I see it this way friends tie a person down and make them weak because they have to consider others feelings. Aquintces you can treat like pieces of string, after they serve their purpose to a extent you cut them loose.

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Feb 14, 2006 12:04 am    

Indeed, well, I should be going. I got things to look up and then I'm off to watch TNA Wrestling for the remainder of the night. Farewell Jeff, and as far as aquintces (SP) go and what not remember this line..."Keep your friends/aquintces (in your case) close, and your enemies closer."

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Feb 14, 2006 12:06 am    

Ok, ttyl. Don't trust anyone.

Scapegoat Bob
Commodore

PostSun Feb 26, 2006 8:31 pm    

Where is josi with our damn fries!

-------signature-------

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostSun Feb 26, 2006 10:50 pm    

Dunno, go ask her.

Scapegoat Bob
Commodore

PostSun Feb 26, 2006 11:12 pm    

she doesn't seem to come here much anymore. you were the next most reasonable alternative.
besides, shouldn't you know where your wife to be is?

-------signature-------

Here, kitty kitty kitty!

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Feb 28, 2006 3:50 pm    

Ha! Marriage thats a good one.

Josi Rockholt
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 pm    

So I take it you haven't told anyone Jeff. Bob, I don't have your damn fries. I only am browsing around right now and figured I'd make a remark to the last few posts.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Jul 24, 2006 7:00 pm    

Josi Rockholt wrote:
So I take it you haven't told anyone Jeff. Bob, I don't have your damn fries. I only am browsing around right now and figured I'd make a remark to the last few posts.

I'm not sure what crisis of the week you have right now is and frankly I don't care. Don't post in here with that language .... actually don't post in here please. Thank you.

Josi Rockholt
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Jul 25, 2006 6:45 am    

Funny,Bob can post the same language and you say nothing,but I can't. You don't want me to post in here,fine,I won't after this.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Jul 25, 2006 8:58 am    

I didn't notice it till now, but you sounded like you were trying to start something. End of subject.

Dirt
Exercise Boy

PostSat Aug 26, 2006 12:00 pm    

I blame all white people for this monster we have created!

-------signature-------

"Ouwe koeie, ga er niet achteraan"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostTue Sep 19, 2006 10:57 pm    

If anyone plays Halo 2 on X Box live feel free to leave your gammer tag name that way I can add you and we can play some battles sometime.

-------signature-------

~Tony Montana wrote:
You know what you need people like me people for you to snub your nose at and point at saying there is a bad man. Well guess what This bad man is leaving. Say goodnight to the BAD MAN!

Jeff Miller
Fleet Admiral

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 1:43 am    

Wow, it's been about 3 years since I last really posted on this site. I've been busy for quite awhile now, this site has slowed down. I thought I'd come in and say hello not sure if anyone will read this but Hey how's it going with everyone?

Theresa
Lux Mihi Deus

PostMon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm    

Hi. Kind of weird that J just mentioned you on Saturday. I think she was talking about her extreme dislike for the Seahawks and that she would never pick them in her football pool, or something.

-------signature-------

Some of us fall by the wayside
And some of us soar to the stars
And some of us sail through our troubles
And some have to live with our scars

Goto Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: