Friendly Star Trek Discussions Wed May 01, 2024 12:02 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Weaz
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> This is me ... This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
LegendaryWeaz
Freshman Cadet

PostWed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 am    Weaz

Hi all, I am Weaz(real name Jason), I'm 27 years old and from North Carolina. I would have chose the name just "Weaz" for my forum name here but it was taken(possibly by me quite some time ago when I first discovered this forum? brain fart, can't remember).

Anyways, I'm a long time Star Trek fan. My earliest recollections of Star Trek are from Star Trek, The Next Generation series that I occasionally watched when I was a teenager.

My favorite Star Trek series by far is Voyager, second favorite is Next Generation and the other serieses I don't think I care for much really but have watched them briefly.

I've known of this forum for a while but haven't ever thought about joining until now. Lately I've been watching a lot of Star Trek Voyager, I've actually found a lot of full episodes of the show on myspace tv(in fact I believe every episode from every season is there).

So I've began to watch the entire series starting from season 1, episode 1 and went from there. Several of these I have saw before, but there are some that I have never seen or don't remember them enough to say that I've seen them.

So far I've watched all 16 episodes of season 1 and the first 17 or season 2. It's actually became my newest addiction/obsession, on most days I watch at least 4 or more episodes a day, mostly back to back...

This would suggest I have no life...which is pretty much true I work fulltime at Walmart, go me huh? I'm divorced and have joint custody of my daughter Abby that just turned 3 on July 20th. She mostly stays with her mother tho and I get her on my days off usually.

I have been a member of some other public forums and as you can tell...I love to type, so I'm looking forward to the potiential to type a lot regarding Star Trek and possibly other topics in other forums here.

Guess I've blabbed enough for now...

Reply with quote Back to top
LegendaryWeaz
Freshman Cadet

PostThu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 pm    

Hmm...is there a rat here on these forums? Suddenly all the Voyager episodes from the user that I was watching them from...have been deleted! Figures this would happen, ruined my day! I was all the way up to season 2, the last episode and was looking forward to watching it and the first episode of season 3 which is the continuation of the last episode in season 2.

Reply with quote Back to top
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: