Friendly Star Trek Discussions Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Behold...
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Around the Web This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
Monkey
Captain

PostSat Jun 03, 2006 6:51 am    Behold...

The following link will take you to the home of the "Find Your God" forums.

If any of you remember Focus on the Family's "Life on the edge live" forum/radio show you might want to know that this forum played the lead role in LOTE's um... howyousay? demise?
Yeah that works. After the arrival of "Sarah-mod" with her tendencies to block any messages harsher than "I disagree with you to a great degree" we decided the time to leave had come. Thus the FYG was born.

You may want to read the Wiki before actually visiting the site; otherwise, the whole thing can be overwhelming.

Also, I must give a warning to the fact that recently many of our swear filters were taken down (save for the funny ones), so there is some language.

So without further adieu, I give you The FYG.

(Due to BBC codes not working with me, you'll need to manually remove the "http://www." from the URL.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: