Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 12:06 pm  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
D&T's Sugar Shack of Love
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Chit Chat This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
IntrepidIsMe
Pimp Handed

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm    

Aw how festive.

-------signature-------

"Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being."

-Wuthering Heights

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
CaptJD
Disyple

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 pm    

Wow for a disco bar this place is pretty quiet If remember correctly Sandrines always used to be a little more lively... Oh well can't complain at least I can watch sports in peace which could be for the best considering the interesting game being played by the TML these days... can you really call that Hockey?

Arellia
The Quiet One

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm    

Hey! I have not been here in a while... and neither have a lot of people. :/ However. HI!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
CaptJD
Disyple

PostFri Oct 30, 2009 8:01 pm    

Hi, thank god someone else finally posted. I didn't want to double post.

ACDC Girl
Krazy Kitty

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm    

i like pie....... and cake......and. pie......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm    

So...this is what STV looks like these days...not much has changed lol! Anyways, I have at long last returned...hello, and how is everyone doing? Here's a little bit of what I've been up to as of late. Well, my laptop died on me last fall I'd say...between September and December, I forget exactly when...so that's why I haven't been on MSN Messenger or here much. Recently our computer decided to start working again, but only late at night (weird I know, but whatevs)...however it is incapable of doing much so I mostly just use it to check my facebook and the forums here now that I can again. Also my PS3 just recently died so I have to pay Sony to either fix it or send me a new one if they can't...such fun ! Hopefully I'll be back on MSN by this fall and on here more cuz I hope to have a new laptop by then, but we'll see. Anyways...my current question remains, how is everyone else doing??? I'm doing great other then my minor problems (which work has now become a major problem, but I won't get into details on that lol)!

squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 am    

*Stooge pies Curtis in the face.*

Welcome back.

Valathous
The Canadian, eh

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 am    

Sweet jesus. I logged on for the first time in a while and have been spending the entire time deleting inappropriate posts...

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 am    

Yup...I just did that myself the other day Dan...not all over the forum of course cuz I can't lol, but you get what I mean...let's take back STV!!! woowho!!! lol

Joey
Rear Admiral

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm    

I've been removing the posts as well....some days its like some one has a spam gun....

Alllllll over the forums...

Curtis
Fleet Admiral

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm    

ikr! redunkulous

Goto Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: