Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 2:02 pm  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Soj/Crystalis/Debra Whitsel Productions - Starbase Central
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Around the Web This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostSat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 pm    Soj/Crystalis/Debra Whitsel Productions - Starbase Central

http://www.starbasecentral.tk
or
http://www.startrekcrystalis.insigniahosting.com/starbasecentral

In light of a few people voicing thier' minds about the relative untidyness of SIMM RPGs, Soj Productions along with associate Debra Whitsel has created the RPG forum Starbase Central.
This forum is strictly for Role Playing games, and offers only one 'chit chat' forum, in which players may make out of character posts.
Members and RPG Crafters required.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
Joey
Rear Admiral

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 am    

This topic probably should be locked as well.? Soj?

squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 am    

Don't look at me. Some idiot spammer bot brought it up out of like... 7 pages ago

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Joey
Rear Admiral

PostSun Mar 29, 2009 1:26 am    

I kinda am looking at you, should I restore the files??

squiggy
Stooge Two

PostSun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 am    

Aha. No. Don't bother, Joey. Thanks though.
You can pretty much just leave it scrapped.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: