Friendly Star Trek Discussions Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:55 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
I need information... any information.
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Star Trek: Enterprise This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
antipodean-opaleye
Ensign, Junior Grade

PostThu Nov 22, 2007 7:24 pm    I need information... any information.

Ok so they never played this on TV in New Zealand. not more than i think the first series, or maybe the 2nd series. and I know nothing about what happened or anything beyond that point.

I want any information. Just a general summary of what happpened? is it still running? or did it finish? I'm not too concerned about spoilers. I'm just curious what happened.

and where could i get it?

Reply with quote Back to top
antipodean-opaleye
Ensign, Junior Grade

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 7:25 pm    

someone here must know if it's still being filmed? and how many series there has been. that's all i really want to know.

Tyvek
Rear Admiral

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 8:22 pm    

All the information you seek is at www.startrek.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
robbiewebster
Rear Admiral

PostMon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 pm    

Do you mean a star trek series? There are no trek series still running. They are working on a movie about the TOS crew. Check out the Sci-Fi Fantasy topic for all the info you need.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
antipodean-opaleye
Ensign, Junior Grade

PostMon Dec 03, 2007 9:12 pm    

sorry i meant seasons. I wanted to know what happened to enterprise after the first season. because they stopped playing it in new zealand.
Thanks for the link tyvek.

Tyvek
Rear Admiral

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 12:06 am    

antipodean-opaleye wrote:
sorry i meant seasons. I wanted to know what happened to enterprise after the first season. because they stopped playing it in new zealand.
Thanks for the link tyvek.

no problem

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Sonic74205
Rear Admiral

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 am    

look on www.startrek.com that will give you pretty much all of the information you are looking for plus episode trailers. Also try youtube, theres loads of enterprise things on there spanning the entire series.

In season two of enterprise it goes into the suliban/coldwar story a bit more and also carries on the story arc with the andorians/vulcans. There is also an episode with the Borg and the Romulans we also see more from the Klingons. At the end of the season an alien weapon attacks earth killing over 7 million people (Including Trips younger sister). Enterprise is recalled to earth to be refitted with new armour & weapons. They also recieve new orders from starfleet command to dry and find the aliens that attacked earth.

They find out that the aliens are called the Xindi. A species made up of 5 races (origionally 6). Humaniod, Aquatic, Arborial, Insectoid & Reptillian. With the help of transdimensional aliens from the future they banded together and created the weapon to attack earth. As the test probe was successful they went ahead and created the Xindi Superweapon to destory earth and humanity along with it. The enterprise heads into a harsh region of space called the "Delphic Expanse" to find where the weapon was located and stop it. By the end of the season Enterprise forms an alliance with the Xindi Humanoids, Arborials & Aquatics to stop the weapon. They succeed.
Also in season this season Trip & T'Pol have sex. Also T'Pol becomes addicted to a substance called "Trellium D", a rare Ore used to line the hull of starships to aid against spacial distortions. It is Toxic to Vulcans.

In season 4 of enterprise they travel back to World War II accept the germans are winning with the help of aliens trapped there from the future. Also the corrupt vulcan government comes to blows with the andorians almost resulting in war until Archer & T'Pol discover the Teachings of Surok and let all of vulcan know about it.
Humans left over from the eugenics wars steal a klingon ship and try to find the embrios of all the other genetically enhanced humans hidden away in storage.
We find out why the klingons from the origional series dont have the cranial ridges like they to in all the other star trek series.
Also the Romulans come back with a new ship fitted with holo-emitters on the hull. It can chance its appearance to look like any other starship. They use this to try and start a war between Humans, Vulcans, Andorians & Telerites. Fortunatly they come together to stop this ship once and forall. This paves the way for the a new alliance which will later become the federation.

Unfortunalty Enterprise only lasted 4 seasons.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Sonic74205
Rear Admiral

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 10:01 am    

Sorry i accidently posted too many times

Last edited by Sonic74205 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Sonic74205
Rear Admiral

PostTue Dec 04, 2007 10:02 am    

Sorry i accidently posted too many times

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: