Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 7:53 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
USS Arch Angel - the daftest ship in all of Starfleet
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Around the Web This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
jonathan95
Delta Prime

PostSun Dec 02, 2007 11:06 am    USS Arch Angel - the daftest ship in all of Starfleet

The USS Arch Angel is a Play By E-Mail Role Playing Game based around the Star Trek Universe after the movie Nemesis.

Our Current Mission is:

A Vulcan starship has been discovered by one of the Deep Space probes near the edge of the known Beta quadrodrent, we are to go and investigate and bring it back to starbase 745 for further analase Starfleet didnt give me much more than that so lets get ready.

We are always looking for new crew members to help us in our missions given to us by Starfleet HQ.

So we invite you all to come and join in one of the wakiest ships in Starfleet.

www.ussangel.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostSun Dec 02, 2007 5:38 pm    

I warn you well ahead, if you expect a sane ship, you are shipping out on the wrong one.

-Commander Lauren Van den Hause/Commodore James Morrow/Lt. Commander T'lantra-

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostTue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 am    

USS Angel is now under Command of Soj industries!

Captain Van den hause needs you!!

squiggy
Stooge Two

PostFri Apr 11, 2008 4:48 am    

Upcomming Mission:
Temporally Afoot!
Commander Lauren Van den Hause is returned to her normal time-frame, expected to be, think, look, and act like CAPTAIN Lauren Van den Hause.
However, there's still a war going on, and there appears to be a strong Temporal Federation/Q/Guardian background going on.
In addition, elements from the Command and Conquer Red Alert series have been added in, including a brief over-view of those events.
AND
Alexis Montage is NOT dead? wtf?

The Daftest ship in the fleet needs YOU!
http://www.ussangel.com

squiggy
Stooge Two

PostMon May 18, 2009 5:03 am    

http://ussangel.comxa.com/index.php?page=main

That's right, ladies, and gentlemen.
The Daftest ship in the fleet has been re-designed, and re-hosted.
With a new, less temporally confusing storyline, and a new cast, the USS Angel needs YOU!

Proposed mission 1-Prologue 2((upon completion of Prologue Part 1)):
"The drifting Hulks peace conference"

Upon successfully enlisting Commander Kurn for her First Officer, aboard the USS Angel's Captain's yacht, Cupid's Arrow, Kurn, Captain Montage, and Captain Montage's unorthodox EMH, william.hpp((Based off a sherlock-holmes - styled Country doctor from a holo-novel)) trip across three floating hulks, the remains of the proposed peace conference between the Federation, Romulan Star, and Klingon Empires.

Meanwhile, un-named crew begin preparing the USS Angel, an Intrepid class Starship loaded to the brim with automation equipment, to allow a smaller crew-compliment, and find themselves in a bind when they are ordered to ship off, with less than a skeleton crew present. Problems are further compounded when the ship arrives, and finds that the Romulans, and the Klingons are also sending ships to investigate, or perhaps to instigate a war, as they both accuse both eachother, and the federation for destroying the peace process. With a little help from the Klingon first Officer, and a Romulan Commander with an even temper, it's just possible they might figure out what happened here.

squiggy
Stooge Two

PostWed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 am    

Just as a random poll here, how many people actually care, and/or read this topic when there is a new post.

I've come to the conclusion that no one cares about this RPG anymore. Quite sad. I guess I'll need to think up a new non-temporal-variant-of-a-previous-rpg storyline to get people hooked. lol

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: