Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 9:45 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Kyle Reese
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> This is me ... This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
Kyle Reese
Cadet Gunnery Sergeant

PostSat Jul 26, 2008 4:58 pm    Kyle Reese

I swear I ran a search and looked through all 12 pages but couldn't find my old topic. Oh well, it was only two pages and I believe all anyone talked about in it was spiders. Probably my fault.

Anyway, I went down to MEPS on June 7 and will be leaving for basic training on June 8, 2009. The DEP is pretty sweet, it's like a stepped up version of JROTC except the structure. By that I mean we're not Cadets, we're... whatever we want to call each other actually.

That's the important stuff. A little side bit about JROTC, I'm a Cadet Staff Sergeant (promoted twice in the same semester, and one of only two cadets in my class to actually get promoted. Very disappointing.) and I'm also the S-2 Staff members, in charge of the armory. A simple job, and I'm responsible for the weapons. What else could I ask for?

Now if you don't mind, I have a few pull ups to knock out.

Reply with quote Back to top
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: