Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 4:22 pm  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Star Trek Dreams?
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Chit Chat This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
Talesofthebold
Sophomore Cadet

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 11:04 pm    Star Trek Dreams?

Do you have weird dreams about Star Trek sometimes? I've only had 2 that I can remember, and both were very odd. The older one that I've had is that Voyager, for some reason, was on a lava planet trying to prove to the natives that Voyager and its crew were real. So we were turning panels on and off, messing with the shield modulation, stuff like that. So we decide to do the holodeck, although it was malfunctioning, switching the safety protocols on and off at random. We ended up in some weird simulation, then I woke up. The newer one, which I had just the other day, was far stranger. I was on a Borg ship, and get this: I was on the bridge. A Borg ship with a bridge. And get this: the Queen? She was a kid with pink hair. It was like anime. I kept telling her all about her life, trying to un-assimilate her even though the doc had a far less dangerous method (dont ask me why talking would be dangerous). Well, I keep telling her and telling her and eventually she dies and I was like and I couldn't decide if it was a nightmare or not...

-------signature-------

I would have said sorry for spilling gasoline all over him, except he burnt to death when I accidentally dropped my cigar on him.

Reply with quote Back to top
robbiewebster
Rear Admiral

PostSun May 03, 2009 12:03 am    

I had a dream once where I was at the bakery I work in with Robert Picardo. I'm not able to recall my dreams with as much detail as you, so I don't really know what it was about.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
B'Elanna Torres 7 of 9
Ballet Babe

PostSun May 03, 2009 12:12 am    

Gosh.. i've had a few but I don't remember the details of them off the top of my head. I've had some involving the TNG cast, and others involving the STV cast. They are a lot of fun though - star trek dreams !

B'Elanna Torres 7 of 9
Ballet Babe

PostSun May 03, 2009 12:14 am    

p.s... it was funny that you posted this b/c I was in the middle of watching STV episode "Waking Moments" where all the crew start to have dreams from which they cannot wake. It was just really ironic to read a post about having trek dreams whilst watching an STV episode where all the crew is dreaming!

-------signature-------

"...I want so much more than they've got planned."*Belle Reprise* Beauty and the Beast

neo_viral
Rear Admiral

PostTue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm    

Yeah definately @ Star trek dreams : )

I dreamt once i was hanging around in Ops on DS9 just watching them work (a lot of times when i dream im fully aware that im dreaming) untill Kira told me to leave cause i was unauthorized personell and what the hell was i doing there XD

I dreamt once i was in some corridor on Ds9 as well talking about something with Garak before he went back into his shop ,and the other time O`brien was talking to me and i just remember feeling how much i wanted to stay there and hoping NOT to wake up

Then uh,i remember being in some transport holding area with a lot of people and Worf was there......and there was one sort of Voyager themed dream where i refused to listen to Janeways orders for some reason,stole a shuttlecraft,ended up on some ice planet and being jumped by some jem`hadar and cardassians and being pounded into the ground.

But these were all years ago so nothing recent.Some dreams i can remember no matter how long ago dunno if thats unlucky or lucky ...used to weird dreams though,ive had non trek ones where i get shot in the head and burnt alive and feel the obvious pain connected to that,and cant wake up.Wooh! Sometimes one wishes there was some device one could record ones good dreams with,esp the trek ones,for later rewatch and enjoyment ;/

minituvok
Ensign, Junior Grade

Location: My room, singing "You Are My Sunshine" with my Doctor.

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 am    

SO, I've had several.

One was I was on the Bridge of the Enterprise D. I was a Vulcan! I was standing there, saying "That is illogical, Captain Picard. That is illogical." Then, someone beamed onto the bridge. It was a friend of mine, Rachel, saying "We need thigns to make us go." She just kept repeating that while I repeated "That's illogical." THEN my father beamed on board as a Klingon and started singing the song about Kelas. THEN my older friend, Barney, beamed onboard as a Borg saying "We are Barney. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." with a really strong Southern accent. Then we were all on a Borg cube. THEN I woke up.

I also had another one where I was trying to sleep, and every time I closed my eyes I saw this really evil looking picure of Tuvok. 0.0

-------signature-------

I say "Live Long and Prosper".
Then you say "Peace and Long Life".
It's the way of life.
Don't deny it.
LOVE IT.
OR DIE.

Cosiris
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

PostFri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm    These are the dreams of the starship Enterprise...

My last Star Trek dream was actually only a couple days ago and it was STNG. Who am I kidding? All my Trek dreams are always STNG. I was on a beach with Geordi, Data and Picard. And Tasha in a red uniform, looking like she dis in "Yesterday's Enterprise." We had just beamed down, apparently, and Klingons were after us. We were all climbing sand hills and firing our phasers blind to get away. The dream ended suddenly but I wish I could tune in and find out what happened.

robbiewebster
Rear Admiral

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 pm    

I had another crazy dream last night. I've already forgotten all of the details (I always do). It had Robert Picardo and Jonathan Franks in it. But for some reason Jonathan Franks was cyclops from X-MEN. Robert Picardo was in his stargate uniform. Idk what it was about. I ate spaghettios at 1:30a.m. (waiting for a video to upload onto youtube) so that's probable what caused it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
B'Elanna Torres 7 of 9
Ballet Babe

PostSat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 pm    

This wasn't a star trek dream, but a weird dream nonetheless. I dreampt that I was at a high school reunion and of course I saw a ton of my old classmates there. Well, one of the people there was a girl who was killed in a car accident a few summers ago. It ws the oddest thing b/c I kept saying, "I thought she was dead! I thought she died." But she was there nonetheless, exactly as I remembered her!

Just odd!

buffyscrubs
Ensign

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 am    

no i never had that dream maybe i have but i can't remember the details

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: