Friendly Star Trek Discussions Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:33 am  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
Paris&Janeway in relationship?
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Star Trek: Voyager This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
Buschy
Freshman Cadet

PostSat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm    Paris&Janeway in relationship?

Ep. "11:59", endscene: the old Shannon O'Donnell "ordered" a kid to come in front during a family photoshooting. Who should be this kid? I heard so that she called him as Thommy. Maybe he is Paris? When there are a few crew in the captain's office, and chattered about the families, Neelix said that it looks so, that Paris and Janeway's ancers should know each other, thatswhy I'm thinking this.

So, are there any relationship between Paris & Janeway?

Reply with quote Back to top
milan
Lieutenant Commander

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm    

Well they had children together in that episode with the ultimate speed barrier. But other than that, I don't think so. That Tommy thing is just a name. They have completely different backgrounds. And Janeway first met Paris in the first episode, when she took him out of prison.

Buschy
Freshman Cadet

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 3:19 pm    

True, and the other thing, that this scene was around 2050, and the Voyager is in the 24th century. Much more, than a lifetime between them. Sad thing, I hoped in some strange relationship

milan
Lieutenant Commander

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm    

Well they were two amphibian creatures and made children together... who could ask for a stranger relationship? Though the Paris - Janeway amorous relationship does have its strange appeal...

Buschy
Freshman Cadet

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm    

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: