Friendly Star Trek Discussions Tue May 21, 2024 5:46 pm  
  SearchSearch   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in   
A friend's RPG Site: Epsilon Fleet!
View: previous topic :: next topic

stv-archives.com Forum Index -> Around the Web This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.
squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 am    A friend's RPG Site: Epsilon Fleet!

http://epsilonfleet.aerdan.org/index.html
I've recently taken to trying to hire on a few more quality RPGers, as we could always use a few more, and apparently there is rumor of a third ship opening up, eventually.
Anyways, This RPG takes place just shortly after the Dominion War, but it's storylines are not entirely set too far into the future yet.
As a fair warning there are some **EXTREMELY** unusual characters kicking about. Those of you who know me best know I only contributed to this. lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Reply with quote Back to top
squiggy
Stooge Two

Location: Messing with the fabric of Video Game realities. I'll summon Shiva on you! I SWEAR!

PostSun Mar 29, 2009 11:42 am    

Update!!!

Within the next week or two, Epsilon Fleet is launching it's THIRD ship!
Commanded by none other than yours truly, ME!
lol.

Anyways, as a side note, this ship is coming with a Bonus RPG, which, like it's primary that it spawned off of, is *ALMOST* ready to roll.

"USS Artemis" -Non-Epsilon Fleet Storyline was based mildly off of Star Trek: Encounters mission where the USS Enterprise survives the Genesis explosion, but not quite. A few of the storyline details are fairly different. I'll post the major differences once I get it all sorted out, and set up.

-Captain Shalrian / Squiggy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
squiggy
Stooge Two

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 4:55 am    

Soj Services Proudly Presents:

USS Artemis

Epsilon fleet's newest hulk of junk.

http://www.ussartemis.netau.net/index.php?page=main

For those of you not familiar with the system running it, this RPG is run on Annodyne production's "Starship Management System", or SMS. As an over-all, it is relatively similar to forum-run RPGs, except that there are no other 'topics', or 'out of character' chats.
Epsilon fleet does, however have an IRC Chat, complete with a web-based client.

In addition, the ship has it's own Wiki.
Available here:
http://epsilonfleet.aerdan.org/wiki/doku.php?id=tfalpha:tgzeta:artemis:start
The wiki includes a basic outline for the ship's current mission, as well as fighter, and crew compliments.

The USS Artemis will also soon have a counterpart alternate time-line ship, which I intend to introduce somewhere in the area of May, 2009.
Take a lookie-lou
-Squigs

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to: